Well I have decided to start a blog to keep you all informed on whats going on in our lives. Ayla is 2 1/2 years old and into everything! She is a crazy little girl. She loved being outside and running around. Her favorite sport at the moment is soccer. She will be starting this next week with YMCA. I know she is going to love it! The 2's have started with a vengence, she loves to tell you "no" and ask you "why" but she always will tell you "I love you" followed with hugs and kisses to it makes up for the other words :-) She is speaking a lot now, you can understand about half of it but what you do hear is very clear. It's crazy how big she is getting, I can't even really remeber her as a baby anymore!! Time really flies but I am enjoying her as much as I can good and bad!! She is such an awesome little girl and I am one lucky mama!!
Greyson is a very laid back little boy, He takes a lot from his sister but still keeps a smile on his face. He is a very happy baby, all you have to do is look at him and he will give you this big beautiful smile. It's so sweet. He's my little cuddler. He loves his mommy and always wants hugs and kisses. He will give you big sloppy kisses back if you let him! He loved his toys, he is into anything and everything you give him, he is a very curious boy and will check things out of interested. He's still learning what "no" means, but if he wants something he won't forget and will keep going back for it hours later. He has been crawling for awhile now and pulls up on everything. He just recently started trying to stand by himself! He is an amazing little man and getting so big, I can't beleive he will be a year soon! Time flies!!
Job and I are doing great! We have had some rough patches in the past but we are really doing awesome now. I don't know what I would do without him! He's a great husband! He is still working in the telecommunications. He has had to travel a lot unfortunetly but thats what his job calls for at the moment. I hope in the future we are able to be together every week rather then every weekend. I have started school at univeristy of phoenix. I am going for Elementary school teaching. I am only 4 weeks into it but I am really really enjoying it. I don't miss the school part but it's what I need to do to be able to work after the kids go off to school. this way we can all have the same schedule to. I love staying at home with the kids and wouldn't have it any other way. We are getting ready for fall to start, This summer has been amazing! Great weather and lots of sunshine but we are looking forawrd to fall now with pumpkin picking, apple festivles and halloween. THe cooler weather will be nice for a change, I think :-) Thats what I keep telling myself at least! haha. But we are all just loving life and trying to enjoy everything we have while we can. Like I said time flies and we are making the best of every moment! I hope to get on here often and update whats going on in our lives. I will post pictures and try to keep it updated! Keep checking back!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment