Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everyone is doing great!

So far so good here! Today has been a relaxed sorta day...

Ayla just got up from nap and Greyson just went down, it always seems to work that way! It has started turning cooler here, I noticed a few of the trees around the house have thier leaves changing already! As the weather lady said the other day "it may be awhile before we see the 80's again" ahhhh!!!

I can't beleive how big the kids are getting, Greyson is going to be 9 months old this sunday! I just called to make him his 9 month check up and it totally hit how old he's getting. While Ayla was sleeping him and I were playing on the floor... He's not my little baby anymore, He listens when i tell him something, like come here or no... He drinks from his sippy cup like a pro, he is even done with the baby food! He's eating everything we eat now, he does so good at that! I just can't beleive how much he is doing on his own anymore. He cracks me up! He has been standing all by himself for a good 10 or more sec. He's also talking up a storm in his own baby talk... he likes to tell you all about it~

Ayla is doing great as well! Her new saying is " I Love it" which sounds like "I Bove it" hahaha if you put on a movie for her or give her something to eat that she likes she always bust out with "Thank you mommy, I Bove it!! hahaha Can't help but smile when I hear it. We took the the bed rails off her big girl bed the other night, she is doing awesome! Only fell out once I think but she was back in bed by herself when we went to check so I we aren't positive if she actually fell out or not... She loves watching her disney movies now, she could watch them 10 times in a row if i let her but mommy can't handle that so she gets to pick one movie a day...

Tomorrow is soccer practice she is doing so good at it. i think she really likes it! I need to remember to bring the camera one of these times so I can get some pictures of her! Both kids are just doing awesome as usual! I am one lucky mama! Job and I are great as well. He has been working down in Findlay for the past month so he has been able to come home every night. It's been great!! I wish this could last for the rest of the year at least! Wishful thinking at least!!

No comments: